You and Child will:
1. Increase your self-esteem and confidence.
2. Make new of friends.
3. Learn the skills of listening, negotiating and communicating.
5. Make observations and feelings by making choices about roles and/or characters
6. Increase the your ability to think; creatively, imaginatively and divergently.
7. You will develop higher order thinking skills. We can often be limited by our own attitudes and beliefs. Drama requires us to view things from multiple perspectives, inviting us to share control of a narrative between different players.
8. Express your creativity in a variety of ways.
9. work in a team effectively. Drama is full of games, or rather complex group dynamics and team building exercises (games sound more fun).
10. how to speak in a more articulate manner, at the same time you will get to put on funny accents, or even sing or talk in jibberish.
11. learn how to use your body in ways that make people laugh.
45 dollars for 5 weeks